Monday, March 26, 2012

48 hour video race

So I think I am going to use the Photo Booth application on my mac to record my video. Depending on the mystery prop, I'm going to pick one of the video effects, or maybe even use multiple effects for different types of shots to be used. Luckily, it's one of my friend's birthday that weekend, so I should have enough people to help me out if I need some extras for my film, unless the prop doesn't work with whatever story I would created. I work best when I'm put on the spot, and a video race is a fantastic way to get the spontaneous ideas started after seeing the prop. so for now, I won't come up with a "plot" until props are revealed. Photo Booth also has an option to use one's background and change it using another photo as a substitute, so if needed, I will find images online that would correspond well with whatever plot I have for my story. I have never participated in video races before, so I am somewhat anxious about what will be produced with only 48 hours. I have yet to think of any ideas for sound, but that will come along after I figure out whether the film will be a comedi or serious one, etc. I'm also slightly anxious about doing this project alone because I've become accustomed to working in groups for films. However, it will be nice to have a film that is purely mine and see what I can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment